Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wedding & Honeymoon



Well, we finally have the internet at home so I can update our page! The wedding and honeymoon have come and gone and it's back to reality. The wedding was just how I planned it and I'll I was ever hoping for! I can't believe how fast it went by, it wasn't long enough! Kyle and I can't believe how many people were there with all their love and support! Too many to count. We tried to say hi to everyone but there just wasn't enough time. The rain finally quit early in the afternoon and there was enough time to dry up a little. We were very lucky. I won't complain but if it would have been 5 degrees warmer and no wind it would have been PERFECT!

ANYWHO...I have to admit, leaving Ellie was by far the hardest thing I have EVER done, even worse than labor! I think I was bawling like a baby when I had to put her in my moms car, plus part way to the airport. The honeymoon was fun! We mostly sunbathed everyday but also decided to have massages, go on a snorkel cruise, and go to a luau of course! We boogie boarded for awhile one day and that was fun too. We spent most of our trip cash on food and beverages :) It was fun eating out everyday. We loved Hard Rock Cafe, Kimo's and Maui's Brewery the best!

Steve and Jeanette brought Ellie to pick us up from the airport and I cried again!! I was soooo happy to see her! It took her awhile before she figured out that it was us and it was finally time for us to go home :) Speaking of, we are living in one of my parent's rentals until we decide what we would like to do. We are just trying to work as much as we can and save, save, save! I'm loving both my jobs and Kyle's now working at the elementary school and seems to be enjoying it. Ellie is still going to daycare 4 days a week and I have her Wednesdays on my day off!

So life is back to normal now, just work and play! Our latest outing was to the Willow Grove Pumpkin Patch! It was fun! Ellie got to do the bouncy house, go on a hayride and pick a pumpkin. I took pictures, but it's on my other camera and I can't download those pics :( But I will try and keep up with my page from now on. We want to keep in touch with our second family in Oregon :) Take care and can't wait to post halloween pictures!!

2 comments:

shannon said...

Hey Ashley,
I miss seeing you at the clinic in Eugene. Ellie is getting so big. She is so darn cute!! Your wedding pictures are beautiful. It looks like you had so much fun!
Congratulations to you both!
Keep in touch-
Shannon Clark & Dalaney
work e-mail=
shannon.clark@sps.lane.edu
home= blicknk9@centurytel.net

Lindsey said...

Ashley, Amber showed me some pics from your wedding and you looked absolutely beautiful!I love the setting and all the colors! Too bad we couldn't make it but we wish you and Kyle all the best in your new adventure as husband and wife!

I'll look forward to checking up on your blog and seeing how life is up in Washington!! :)

Love,
Lindsey