Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yay 2010!

So I have to admit, I'm glad 2009 has come and gone! Having to say goodbye to Corvallis and friends, leaving a job I enjoyed, moving to Castle Rock, a beautiful wedding, both Kyle and I trying to find jobs in this economy, and a busy holiday season we were just begging for a fresh start!

I will fill up our newly updated blog with some pictures but also wanted to thank everyone again for making 2009 a memorable one for our new family! We couldn't have done it with out all of your support! We are so thankful for our parents and siblings here in Castle Rock and friends as well and also our second family down in Corvallis, OR who took us as one of their own! We (or should I say "I") could not have done it without Rick and Debbie and Amber and Ryan! Amber was our saving grace, she took care of our most precious...Ellie :) So a big thanks to all of you! We miss you and think about you daily!

So a quick holiday recap...We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas! Both were spent here in Castle Rock NOT TRAVELING! Yay! It was fun to see everyone this Christmas season minus our family out on the east coast! Hope everyone has a great new year...in the mean time Little Miss Ellie is 20 months now....yes I know, almost 2!!! I can't even believe it!

Going To Get Our Christmas Tree

She Loved The Trees and Snow

Princess Ellie

Christmas Eve Festivities

Babydolls...Her Favorite Gift!

Santa Brought Ellie An Elmo Restaurant!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my I haven't seen a recent pic in a while and she looks so different!! I can't believe how big she is and how her hair is getting so long!! We must plan a trip there or you here soon so the kiddos can see each other! The other day we were running and Hayden pointed to a house and said "that's Ellie's house." We have no clue where it came from but he was definitely thinking about her! :) Can't believe she is almost 2!! Hope all is well! Love and miss you all!

Dave Knoeppel said...

Hey, How 'bout some more pics. Good to see you guys at Caleb's wedding. A beautiful family. "Pastor" Dave