Sunday, August 23, 2009

WE MOVED!!

After 2 and a half years we finally moved back to Castle Rock! Yahoo! The move went smoothly and we are now living at my brother's house for a few weeks until we take over one of my parent's rentals. Ellie has had so much fun the past few weeks she is exhausted at the end of each day! She has been going to day care 3 days a week while Kyle and I work for my parents. I start at the dentist office this week and Kyle is still in the job hunt!!

The wedding is growing closer and closer. Between finishing up all the little details, a wedding shower, Kyle's tool party, and meeting different vendors it seems like it will be here in no time. At this point were looking at a head count of about 200 which is what we figured.

I don't have access to upload any photos but I sure have a lot of cute ones of little Miss Ellie! But in the meantime if you would like to see a sneak peek of our family/Engagement photos check out www.lemondropsphotography.com and click on "portfolio" then "proofing" then type in "ellie" as the password. When you see our link come up just click on it!!

Now hopefully I can keep this thing updated but between another move and the big day and Maui, we'll see how good I can do!

Take care and see you all at the wedding! We can't wait!

1 comment:

The Foster Family said...

Can't wait till the big day! hope all of the final prepwork goes well, see you Saturday.