Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Fun!!


Waterbabies is finally over and Ellie passed with flying colors! She learned how to blow bubbles in the water, lay on her back, kick her feet, jump in the pool, go under water, and wear a life jacket. She loved every minute and we are now determined to take her to the aquatic center as much as possible :) She has had a few days playing in the water fountains and at Amber's pool.

Ellie is definitely getting her own personality these days...she is super funny! She loves to "tickle tickle" and her laugh has become one of a kind! I have never heard a baby's cry sound exactly like her laugh. I guess you will just have to hear it on your own. She also decides she needs to throw these whiny fits every now and then, but mostly just when mommy's around.

She is obviously loving being outside in this warm weather. She has claimed her little rock pit outside that includes her bucket, shovel, sticks, and pinecones which she thinks all taste wonderful!! Plus we have taken many trips to the park too! We recently went shopping and here was a good picture in front of this huge flower bush :) She hated me for taking so many pictures! Gosh it's fun being the mom!!

Some other news is that Kyle got to walk at graduation this last weekend and will offically have his diploma in August when he completes his final class term! Cross our fingers he passes and then we can make our way back to the wonderful town of Castle Rock :) I never knew the town was so great! I'm offically off work as of August 6th and will pick up again at the dentist office.

I've finally got Ellie trying other foods rather than her usual mac n cheese and dino nuggets! Are corndogs healthy?! Oh well, I guess I will never be a perfect mother but at least she will eat her fruits & veggies and sometimes chicken too! Corn and green beans are an everynight occurance in our home :) Take care and help us countdown the days until we move again!! YEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWWW!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Your new pics are so cute!! I need a copy of the perfect one of Ellie and Austin!! They are so cute! Look at the pics I just uploaded of Hayden at Austin's age...they look so much alike! Hope all is well!

Lisa said...

Ashley--It was so great seeing you and Ellie yesterday! She's just beautiful (like her mommy). :) Thanks for sharing your blog addy with me--I will definitely come back and see how your little girl is growing. Hang on tight--she'll be 16 before you know it! Take care!

Lindsey said...

Hey Ash!

Thanks again for the clothes, I wore that black dress to a wedding on Sat. and it was really comfy!! You're a lifesaver! I had fun at the gargae sale with you! Have a good week!
~Lindsey