Thursday, October 16, 2008

So Close To Crawling!

23 Weeks! Oh my goodness...I can't even believe that she is almost 6 months. So I thought it would be a great chance to post some new pictures and let you know how the little cutie pie is doing. As of now she is eating two solid foods a day plus all her formula. She loves rice mixed with nanas, peaches, and pears. I'm going to try applesauce next week. I want her to love fruits, they are my favorite thing. She thinks she knows how to feed herself as you can see in her pictures.

She is so close to crawling. At this point she straightens out her legs and pushes her butt in the air but then her face is squashed into the carpet. She can't figure out how to make her arms straight! I wouldn't be suprised if she was crawling at halloween!

SPEAKING OF HALLOWEEN!!! Ellie is going to be a lady bug. The picture with the spiders on her head is a little sneak peak of what her costume will consist of :) I tried her costume on her and it's SOOOO cute! I'm going to take her to get her pictures taken tomorrow so stay updated for some cute new pictures and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: