Sunday, October 5, 2008

5 Months!

Ok so I actually lost count of how many weeks Ellie is these days but I know she's a few past the 5 month mark! It's too late for me to think at the moment :) A lot has happened in the past few weeks! To start off she has finally learned to sit up! She's still a little tipsy but she does good for the most part! She still is loving the exersaucer too! I started putting bananas and peaches in her rice for lunch and dinner and she seems to be loving it. Unfortunately for the past week she developed thrush in her mouth, so we have been dealing with that. She has been a little more fussy than normal, but hopefully it's coming to an end! We came up to Castle Rock a few times to just visit with family and the next trip will be for halloween! It should be a lot of fun! We are planning on going to the pumpkin patch in Eugene in 2 weeks. They have a hayride and a petting zoo so that should also be a lot of fun! I can't believe all the holidays are here. It just seems like yesterday I had her in my tummy and yet it's already been over a year! Well, that's it for now...enjoy the new pics!

No comments: