Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Time!!

Guess who's walking?! She went from taking a few steps to practically running at this point! I don't think she even crawls anymore! She's had a few bumps and bruises along the way but other than that she is just dying to get outside and run around! She's about a week away from being 11 months old. It has truly gone by so quickly. I'm already trying to decide what to do for her birthday! Lately we've been spending most of our time either working, going to baseball games, or spending time with Amber and her boys, and Kyle's finally on his last quarter at OSU! Yahoo! He will still have a few classes to finish up in the summer but there is finally somewhat a light at the end of the "bachelor degree" tunnel! Ellie has been doing pretty well at the baseball games. She usually is in the front pack for as long as she can then after a few innings we decide to take a walk around the park! They just started the pac-10 season so we have quite a few more games to attend! So at this point Ellie finally has hair long enough to put in a little clippy!! She will clap if you clap, wave and say "bi", say "Ma-Ma and "Da-Da", feed herself finger foods, has 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom, suck from a straw, eat food that we eat, enjoys Mac n Cheese, blueberry eggo waffles, toast, grapes, crackers, baby cheetos, and her yougart too! This is Austin, one of Ellie's boyfriends! He is actually one of Amber's boys who she gets to play with a few days a week! He is two months younger but they seem to play well together...most of the time ;) She is now going to their house 3 days a week since my job is now only 3 days a week and 2 saturdays a month! I'm very happy with the change so far! I signed Ellie and I up for waterbabies! It starts this friday and I'm so excited to take her! If you don't already know, Ellie has an addiction to water. I'm actually serious! She loves the bath and absolutely hates it when she has to get out. Or if Kyle and I are in the shower she will yell until she can get in too! So she usually gets 2 baths or showers a day. I guess my point will be that she is going to die when we get to go swimming for a whole hour! It should be a blast for her! Stay in tune and hopefully I can get some good pictures of her during swimming class if I have a free hand to actually take some!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Super cute update!! Ellie is so big now I can't believe it! I remember going to your place and meeting her for the first time when she was 9 days old! Crazy!! And believe me, it just keeps going faster as they get older...Good moves Ellie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Ashley!! That video was THE CUTEST thing I have ever seen!! I can't believe she's up and walking AND dancing!!! YAY!! Kinda reminded me of your cha cha slide!! lol!! Just kidding!!! heehee! But, yeah nothing like a little Britney to get a girl up and dancing! Keep the updates coming! I love em! - Tracy