Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome To Our New Page!

So I have decided to have this wonderful blog page for all of Ellie's family and friends to view to watch her grow! I can't believe we have this beautiful girl in our lives! What did we do before she was here? I can't imagine what my life would be without her! So I will continue to update this page as often as I can with all of the latest details...even the poopy ones :) and as many pictures as I can! We sure do miss everyone but hopefully this will make everyone feel as though they were with her everyday!!

We Love You And Miss All Of You Very Much!

* Ellie is now 14 weeks old and is full of personality!! She gives us smiles, giggles, squeals, oohhs and ahhhs, wet bubbles, drooly kisses, and a lot of fun! She will roll over from her tummy to her back and is working on the other way! She tries so hard to flip from her back to her tummy but all she does is twirl around like a helicopter! We bought a bumbo chair that has a little table on it and she is now reaching for little objects we put on it...her favorite is the remote control!! She enjoys sitting with Kyle and I when we watch TV or in her bouncy set! She must love all the colors of the screen :)! Ellie loves to stand up on our lap or take steps across the carpet...she thinks she's old enough to walk.

For the past two weeks Kyle has been Mr. Mom and he is doing great! I really couldn't ask for a better guy to be with her during the day! He keeps her busy by taking her to pitching practice and to fix up the field before the summer baseball games start. It sounds like she just hangs out in her stroller unless it's diaper changin time then they hit the locker room. By the time I get home from work she is either taking a nap or eating dinner, then it's mommy time :) I miss her so much but as soon as she smiles it makes my day a whole lot better.

Kyle is going to be starting fall baseball the middle of Septemeber so I have found a very nice girl to take care of Ellie until one of us can pick her up. She lives about 5 minutes away from our house and she also has a little girl who is 10 months old. Their little girl is super cute and I think her and Ellie will have a fun time playing together. It is going to be very hard for me to let someone take care of her but I think it will be great once we get a routine down.

So you all are probably wondering if she is sleeping yet through the night...the answer is that she sleeps from about 10-4:30 which to me this is heaven! Once she wakes up and I make her a bottle we lay back in our bed and end up falling asleep until the alarm blares at 6:15 to wake up! I'm sure if I actually stayed up to feed her then I could put her back in the crib until the alarm but I'm SOOOO tired that I just let her snuggle with me in bed. I figure that she will eventually sleep from 10-6:15 or later and we won't have this problem :) !

Well, that's the latest on the little rascal that we have in our lives now....we actually have a few names for her just so you know. They vary between turtle, peanut, crazy girl, and cutie pie : )

6 comments:

Amber said...

Very, very cute page!! Yeah it takes some playing aroud to get it how you want it! Oh how I'm jealous of your sleep!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley! Great forum for all of us to see what's going on. You have a beautiful little family. Isn't it better than you ever imagined, having a little baby? And from our perspective, 2.5 yrs is a blast too. Ella is so much FUN. Can't wait for the cousins to meet each other.

Love, Jen Ryan Ella

Anonymous said...

Ash, this is such a great little page! I love it! I will have to be sure and do one when I have a little one too! Love ya all and miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

Ashley this is such a great idea! I love it! I am so happy for you and Kyle! I can see that you are enjoying every single minute of it of course! She is SO dang cute!!! I will check this page often!

Anonymous said...

This is the best idea! I love this page! She is getting so big I can't even believe it! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash, Kyle and Miss Ellie~

Sure have been enjoying the recent pics and finding out how everyone's been doing. Missed ya at your Dad's party on Sunday, but maybe we can make connections soon. Love you guys, and here's some hugs and kisses from Great Aunt Jul. OXOX